Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beautiful Day!

It is a beautiful day today!  50F in Montreal, which is almost unheard of at this time of year.  The annual St. Patrick's Day Parade will be a huge hit I am sure.  I won't be attending, though, as I am not really fond of large crowds.  Sometimes violence occurs and I don't wish to be around that.


Instead, I will take the bus in my area and enjoy the scenery and fresh air.  I will also take a walk and enjoy nature.


Hope you all have a great day!  Thank you so much for visiting me here, and please feel free to click on the "comments" button to share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!