Friday, August 17, 2012

St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal (Part 3)









All these photos are taken in the prayer garden.  It is a beautiful and peaceful place with lots of birds and squirrels who seem to really enjoy it...and who can blame them?  :)  I took just one photo of the many statues that can be found in this garden.  I hope you are all enjoying this tour.  Thank you all so much for visiting me here.  I so enjoy and appreciate reading your thoughts.  Please click on the "comments" link at the end of my post to share.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Linda, in the atmospheric light...
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soothing. I like the way you've caught the soft tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! The trees and shadows are really cool and as well the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems we missed a few things when we were in Montreal.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!