Tuesday, October 02, 2012

TRON Syversen - Lullaby to Love from Peaceful Journey - relaxing music



I found this to be very beautiful and relaxing...and hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.  I often listen to this type of music in the evening.  I have a wide variety of music that I love.  I love music from the early 1900's to 1940's especially, but I also love nature sounds, soothing melodic tunes and the oldies.  LOL!  I often think that I was born in the wrong era, because I love music "before my time."  :)

Thank you all so much for visiting me here and for your kind responses to my posts.  It means a lot to me.  You can share your thoughts by clicking on the 'comments' link at the end of my post.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the music Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda...Beautiful and relaxing music .. I feel peace and serenity .. I wish you the same.. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Just what I needed at this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for stopping by. i'm glad you mentioned montreal, canada as i, at first, thought you were one of my usual 'linda' visitors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the music

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't open it, Linda. Now I can, beautiful !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!