Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lovely Walk and Mall Visit!

Hi everyone!  It was a great day today...chilly and dull, but I still enjoyed a walk with my camera.  I went back to the mall that is all decked out for Christmas and got some more...and different photos!  The police were there today, they had a set up/display where they were showing their newest cars and educating the public about safety.  They also had one of their canine squad on hand, and I got a couple of photos of him as well!  He is 9 and a half years old and a beautiful German Shepherd!  I got one photo with just him, and another photo with his police officer.  LOL!  I also got a couple of photos of store windows.

Hope you all enjoy these photos from today's walk.









Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and look forward to reading your thoughts, which you can always share by clicking on the 'comments' link at the end of my post.

13 comments:

  1. That's a super looking dog...and a great smile from his handler too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good impression Linda....nice stores

    Wish you a lovely weekend,

    greetings,Joop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos... the mall looks neat! I liked the last one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to follow your walk, tanks for the foto's.

    Greetings Ruud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mall looks like a happy place! Lots of wonderful sights and I'm sure, sounds, too.

    It's interesting that we have new police cars, too. All fancied up. I wonder if they got a really good deal.

    Love the dog. We had a German Shepherd many years ago. They are wonderful animals.

    I really enjoyed this post, Linda. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A smiling police-man and his dog, nice that you could take photos, Linda !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The police dog seems to be reliable.
    Enjoy a good walking.

    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice set of photos, love the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So THAT's what the inside of a mall looks like ;>) LOL - I rarely shop and since we live in the 'boonies' it's a major trip to go to a mall.

    Nice shot of one of Laval's finest, and his canine helper.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the trip through the mall. I love German Shepherd dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!