Friday, January 18, 2013

Fox Trot and Flowers!



Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing well!  It is really cold in Montreal now and is expected to get even colder.  This is typical weather for January in Montreal, but many are in shock, because we haven't seen temperatures this cold in quite a while.  :)

The video I am sharing today is a 1920's Fox Trot.  Hope you all enjoy it, it is a short, one minute video.

The photo I am sharing is one that I took a year and a half ago.  You just need to click on the photo to enlarge it.

Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your thoughts, which you can always share by clicking on the 'comments' link at the end of my post.

18 comments:

  1. Like the music, the dancing and the flowers. You can keep the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Gorges. It got really mild today, we get a one day break. :) So glad you liked the video and flowers.

      Delete
  2. I wonder how the foxtrot came by its name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fly, I always wondered that myself.

      Delete
  3. They were the days of real dancing although I always found the Fox trot hard to remember. Nice to see spring flowers for you in winter and us in a dry summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Lovely flowers nice,colorful & fresh! Wonder how the "Foxtrot" ever got its name. Anything to do with a Fox & Vixen dancing together ? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks so much for your kind comment.

      Delete
  5. The winter is so bleak with no green leaves, grass or flowers. Thanks for the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked them, Ms. Sparrow.

      Delete
  6. I'd like to write the same as G. Smythe, Linda !
    We have cold enough here...
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My MIL used to do a lot of dancing.

    Like the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be fun to learn the Fox Trot :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!