Saturday, February 02, 2013

Donkeys & Humour



Hi everyone!  I thought it would be kind of neat to do a post with a video of the Just for Laughs Gags and a donkey photo I took in the summer of 2010 when I went to a nature park.  I decided to couple humour with donkeys, as I find that donkeys often look like they are smiling.  :)

The photo I took and am sharing here....there was a huge enclosure for these two donkeys to roam wherever they wanted, yet they chose to come to the fence to "meet" me and posed for a few photos.  It seems like they sensed that I was a new, amateur photographer, (LOL), so they made things easy for me, as you can see.  They stood side by side while I took this photo.  You just need to click on the photo to see it in a larger format.


Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  I really appreciate and enjoy reading your thoughts, which you can always share by clicking on the 'comments' link at the end of my post.

11 comments:

  1. Cute video... Made me laugh... Thanks!!!

    When I see donkey-type photos, I think of our experience at Custer State Park in the Black Hills... The Burros were in the middle of the road tying up traffic --begging for food... Somewhere I have photos...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet the position they are posing in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice smiles you captured!
    Sending Aloha to YOU
    from Honolulu,
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute donkeys. M y youngest has ways wanted one. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what to do if this happens to me, Linda... Can you imagine ? Hope you have that smile for the rest of the week !
    The donkeys are so cute !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The video was soooo funny. I'm laughing out loud. Thanks very much!

    I was going to say something about donkeys but I didn't want to make an ass of myself... :-)

    Actually, our daughter in south Florida raises mini-donkeys. They are really cute and very friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen Devries6:47 AM

    Real professionals, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys! I haven't seen either of you in donkey's years! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The donkeys look like a couple of mellow fellows! They are so cute I just want to hug them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could not stop laughing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one Linda, laughed my socks off. Two donkey's are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!