Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Wednesday Wonders

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! The videos I have chosen for this post are:

A Just for Laughs Gag/Juste pour Rire

Work-Life Balance

Royal Canadian Air Farce - Flu Vaccinations

Coffee to Curl On (Air Farce does Tim Horton's)

Summer Chorus - Tree and Cricket Frogs

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see a larger view.

Be honestly and unapologetically you.  Because you being uniquely you will allow the people you interact with to feel comfortable being uniquely them - perhaps for the first time in their lives.  There's no more authentic way to connect and no greater gift to give. - Scott Dinsmore


You are not allowed to let the sadness ruin you.


Sometimes life takes an unexpected wrong turn in the right direction.


Inner peace comes the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.


Commitment is staying loyal to what you said you'd do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.


Don't call it a dream.  Call it a plan.  You're more likely to do it.


Work for a cause, not for applause.  Live life to express, not to impress.  Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.


Words are free, it's how you use them that may cost you.


If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again. - Wayne W. Dyer


Can you just BE with this moment without imposing your thoughts upon it?  We have to acknowledge sometimes that this moment is enough, this place is enough, I am enough. - Sue Monk Kidd


Isn't it wonderful that none of us need wait a moment before starting to change the world. - Anne Frank


One kind word can make all the difference.  Be the difference. - Susan Olson


All you need is love...and a tiara.  And maybe a cookie.


"You look fabulous!"  "So do you!"  Smashing pumpkins  :)


Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

37 comments:

  1. cute pumpkins one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh... that gag! The look of horror on the people's faces when they think that man has gone down the toilet. I couldn't even watch it to the end. ;-)
    Sadly, I couldn't watch the Tim Horton's spoof either.
    Love your thoughts for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda! I'm finishing up packing ~ And I used the awesome rolling tips from your Sept 19th post! I couldn't belief how slick it all worked (especially with our bulky jackets), and it really did save space ~ which was good because I bought five books and some teas and everything seems to expand when you travel! That toilet gag was just the ridiculous laugh I needed to get me to the end of packing. I'll be back when I get home! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Linda, jajajaajajajaaaa, hoy nos dejas cosas muy divertidas, eespero que a mi no me trague el toilette. Un beso muy muy grande.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work-Life Balance video is very great!
    It is so simple animation with great message:)

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:26 AM

    The man in the toilet is very funny Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quotes! You doing great job Linda! Wishing you a great day! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sit here and cry ... for joy though, L ... cuz u just told me not to call my dream a dream , but a plan ... I like that ... I like that a lot ... smiles ... thank u, blessed be ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The smashing pumpkins are both fabulous. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkins took my fancy..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning, dear Linda! I enjoyed the latest porta-potty gag, but I can't help wondering what would happen if one of the people being pranked got injured trying to pull the man out or suffered a heart attack from the stress. The gag video troupe could become the target of a lawsuit. I appreciated the report on work-life balance. I tend to be a perfectionist and that video helped me to adjust my thinking. I got a flu shot yesterday along with a pneumonia shot and put blind faith in the government to know what secret ingredients to put into them. As you might expect I loved listening to the Summer Chorus - Tree and Cricket Frogs. Their sound is reassuring. To me it means all is well, all is right with the world. The absence of their croaking would indicate that danger is near or their habitat has been wiped out by development.

    Thank you very much, dear friend Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a work-life balance seems quite tricky to achieve most of the time! i think many of us get very, very bogged down with work...

    ReplyDelete
  13. That gag! Oops! The variety of quotes today was most welcome and most helpful! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another wonderfully inspiring collection today, Linda...and I especially liked the Commitment and Inner Peace quotes...plus the toilet one was hilarious!

    Have a great day!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. je passe te dire bon après midi , j'ai pas mal de boulot et ici grade manif dans les rues et beaucoup de gens en grève , pas facile pour faire les démarches administratives , ce qui prend 1h d'habitude en prend 2 ou 3 h!

    bisous et a demain

    ici pluie et gris de plombs mais il ne fait pas encore froid

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad I didn't see the man in the toilet! I am more comfortable being myself and being just me. Sometimes it is better to speak less "Words are free, it's how you use them that may cost you"

    ReplyDelete
  17. One kind word can make all the difference---be the difference! WOW!!! This is my favorite! Love it all today especially the Smashing pumpkins! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

  18. " Inner peace comes the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions." Totally agree and I also like this one.
    " Commitment is staying loyal to what you said you'd do, long after the mood you said it in has left you." You know, the wording that you find are so great.
    Enjoy Wednesday Linda. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Air Farce flu vaccinations one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great videos and quotes. Enjoyed them all. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the gag, the flu shot and the coffee you can curl on. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day Linda. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  22. une citation intéressante van Anne Frank Linda

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very goog gag, Linda !
    One kind word... -> often..., thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Tim Horton's one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bonjour ma belle Linda, que tout est beau! Bise et bonne soirée toute douce!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Help! Help! Ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh the Summer Chorus video is freaking me out. I feel like bugs are coming for me when I listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a powerful quote - dream versus plan. I'm going to be thinking about that today.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes, be happy...always.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful quotes, videos. Thanks for the warning re: the flu vaccinations! Great collection, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Plan vs dream. Very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful quotes today x

    ReplyDelete
  33. always enjoy the wonders of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for the chuckles and the words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for sharing all those inspiring thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ha ha ha, flu shot video is funny! Oh my, I'm not sure I can rescue people falling in the toilet...I let emergency crew do the job! Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!