Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Soulshine

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! The videos I have chosen for this post are:

A Just for Laughs Gag/Juste pour Rire

Royal Canadian Air Farce New Years Eve Special 2013 - Bonjour Montreal

Service Dog Helps Abused Children

How Stress Affects Your Body - Sharon Horesh Bergquist

Luxury Home Elevator with Glass Finish

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see another view.

Joy is not in things;  it is in us. - Richard Wagner


We believe that you are great and capable of anything.  Now it's time for you to believe it.


Isn't it wonderful that none of us need wait a moment before starting to change the world. - Anne Frank


If someone treats you like an option, leave them like a choice.


I think one of the greatest feelings in the world is when someone openly tells you how much you mean to them.


Don't walk eh  :)


Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature, please don't take their life by plucking them.


I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. - Lily Tomlin


Nailed it!  Make kindness contagious.


Super simple Fall Pumpkin Soup.  1/2 diced onion sauteed in olive oil, 1 1/2 cups canned or fresh pumpkin, 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth, 1 cup light coconut milk (canned), 1 tbsp red thai curry paste, bit of ginger, peeld, 1/2 tsp salt/pepper, squeeze of lemon juice.  Whirl in blender for one minute (or until warm if blender warms).  Warm further in pan if needed.  Serve.


Behaviour speaks...pay attention to those who don't clap when you win. - Steve Marboli


Help us to be every faithful gardeners of the Spirit, who know that without darkness nothing comes to birth, and without light nothing flowers. - Mary Saxton


Did you know...that positive emotions help the brain in creativity and innovative problem solving.


Adapt.  It's the best way to deal when it rains and you were planning on going swimming.


Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

40 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Merci pour ce partage Linda

    BISES et bon dimanche !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shares, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, stress is bad. Relax...think happy, be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Linda. Your selection is always a pleasure to look through. Thank you always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this post had some level of relevance for me - particularly the stress talk… very interesting.

    Thank you. Sent with smiles and happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...will do that "If someone treats you like an option, leave them like a choice."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:33 AM

    A brave dog, great! I wish you a nice Sunday Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:54 AM

    He he.. That must be painful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Linda!
    Love the true story about Emma the servicedog! Understandable as we have Leia the golden!
    Have a nice weekend
    Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the video about Emma the service dog too. The trainer did a very good job training up Emma. She is really marvelous! I hope more dogs will be trained like Emma to bring comfort to more people in need.

    ReplyDelete
  11. coucou , ce we est déprimant , hier impossible de faire des photos au marché de noel les militaires étaient en stresse et comme c'est la Tunisie qui est l'invitée cette année ça arrange rien, j'ai donc fait des photos ailleurs .

    avec un ciel gris et humide ce matin ... y'a des jours ou je devrais rester sous la couette

    bisous et a demain

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...that Bonjour Montreal skit....priceless!:D Thanks for the morning laugh, Linda. Have a great one:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet dog and on such a sweet mission. The "Don't Walk, Eh" sign made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the nailed it one

    ReplyDelete
  15. superbe citation d' Anne Frank

    bon dimanche Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Today's "Meanwhile in Canada" made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the gag as always. Peoples expressions are so priceless.

    Emma the service dog is amazing. I've seen some of these families while I was still working.

    Have a fabulous Sunday Linda. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I linked you to Silly Sunday. ☺

      Delete
  18. as you know i'm a great flower lover, enjoy your Sunday Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post enjoyed all the videos and quotes. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  20. That gag is just too funny. But I got to wondering if perhaps it has a negative side; that people "taken in" by the gag may not be so ready to help people with a real need...

    Loved the Bonjour Montreal video. That could have been done here, too!

    Wishing you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another super gag, Linda !
    Don't walk 'eh' -> great !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soulshine- how lovely!!! Reading your posts always leaves me with a huge smile:-) Thanks for spreading happiness and positive feelings. Sending warm thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Que j'aime les citations imagées! Bise et bon dimanche tout doux!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tut mir weh is also the name of a song by German metal band Rammstein, so that was a double laugh from me. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Sunday! Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some people are so stingy with praise. I always clap!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love those "meanwhile in Canada" pictures. I always get a chuckle out of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Don't walk, eh?

    Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Sunday! Fabulous Posts. I really enjoyed them.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely sets of images Linda. I enjoyed all the videos too. Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday and a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stress can make you sick, so sick! Thanks for posting Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Linda, beautiful sayings, in special the teacher's one!!

    Sandra xXx

    ReplyDelete
  33. great tunes,I just would love to know the name of the music being played in the elevator one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great choices! I hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hope your weekend went well.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for this post, I've been all day and discouraged by this post I feel I can face tomorrow, Monday with head high.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Linda, I love the teacher quote, and I will pass that on to Jess, as she is an elementary teacher. : ) Some good thoughts on here today. The positive emotions and problem solving is interesting. I always enjoy Anne Frank quotes. The girls visited the Anne Frank house when they traveled to Europe. They said it was something that everyone should experience.

    The Christmas season is upon us......Enjoy!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  38. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  39. I voted! In person.. always in person! That's all part of the chrissmasy fun yo! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!