Saturday, February 06, 2016

Saturday Snow Showers

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! The videos I have chosen for this post are:

The Honeymooners:  Ralph and Alice Argue Over the Mambo

Being Kind is a Simple Way to Make Others Smile

Google Ocean - Flight Over the Sea

The Man's Gym - Home Improvement

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see a larger view.

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. - J. Jackson Brown, Jr.


Don't give them the satisfaction.  Don't react.  Don't stoop to their level.  Living well is the best revenge.


It's possible to change a life with one small act of kindness...that's no small thing!


Honesty has a power that very few people can handle. - Steven Aitchison


You are valuable just because you exist.  Not because of what you do, or what you have done, but simply because you ARE. - Max Lucado


Those moments when you realize just how far you still have to go to get over yourself.  :)


Play is important in my life.  Today I allow myself to do something fun.  My inner child teaches me how to relax and just enjoy life. - Louise Hay


Don't let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money or past experiences.


We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have. - James R. Ball


Life's best moments usually happen unplanned.


Cats are love on four legs. - Richard Torregrossa


Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. - Thomas S. Monson


Before you say something, stop and think how you'd feel if someone said that to you.


May every sunrise bring you hope;  may every sunset bring you peace.


Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

32 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday morning Linda, I hope you're feeling better. Take care of yourself ♡

    I like this quote: We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have. - James R. Ball ... this is very true ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda!
    Google Ocean video is so wonderful!
    And next gym video gave me lovely fun :)
    Have a nice weekend,

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 AM

    MAGNIFIQUE !

    Merci Linda

    Bises et bon week-end !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, pass it forward. Keep the peace and spread the love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:08 AM

    Nice to see the old serie The Honeymooners, again Linda. I wish you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sunset quote ; -) Have a lovely weekend Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good weekend, Linda !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very wise sayings. I love the sunrise/sunset. We have had some beautiful ones!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, happy Saturday. Being kind is the right thing to do. Wonderful quotes and thoughts for the day. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Flight Over the Sea" me plaît beaucoup Linda

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great videos and quotes! A small act of kindness....that's definitely not a small thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda, hope you're feeling better. So many good things in this post. And funny. "The Honeymooners" was never one of my favorite shows but we did watch it occasionally...and the man's gym is eye-catching to say the least! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You reeled me in with the Cramden's, Linda. Can't remember when I last watched those honeymooners!!!!! Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's true that showing kindness to others goes a long way. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got to love that Catington pic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Home Improvement clip was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got a good laugh out of the honeymooners video. Enjoyed the other videos. Great quotes. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  18. coucou

    ce matin au lever du jour il faisait "presque "beau mais avec du vent ....depuis le ciel devient noir , une météo a pas mettre un canard dans l'eau! et a cause du vent fort prévu le parc où je sors les chiens est fermé .... pour les chutes des branches d'arbres ... vive la ville

    enfin dès que je vois un coin de ciel bleu je sors le fauve et j'en profite pour faire des photos des façades du quartier , j'en ai repéré des belles ....

    bisous et doux we


    ReplyDelete
  19. Merci pour tout Linda et bon samedi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great stuff as usual Linda. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for all of your hard work compiling these videos and quotes and lovliness. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing how different oceans can be. Have a nice weekend.

    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved the Honeymooners. What a great show.

    The man gym was hilarious. I laughed so hard I had tears.

    Have a fabulous weekend Linda. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bonjour Linda, la vue sur la mer est magnifique! Bise et bonne journée dans la joie et la tendresse!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you, Linda! I especially liked the quote about honesty. I recently asked a grouping of people who said that they are uncomfortable being open and honest - fear in a number of reasons - I find it uncomfortable not to be honest - especially with myself. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Linda,
    what a beautiful and special clips you had in your last post.
    I've looked at and there were really nice in between. The text spells are as always great and very inspiring. Thank you.
    Greetings, Helma

    ReplyDelete
  27. If I were to write a book about my bike tour of London back in the summer, I would have o include "the kindness of strangers" as a separate chapter. Your clip was corroboration. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah, so right being kind is simple, no need to be otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Linda
    Enjoyed these . . . lol
    The chap in The Honeymooners is a bit harsh. Not a way to treat a lady . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. A little bit of kindness goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I so love the being kind video...really warms your heart, doesn't it?!
    And those beautiful quotes...full of inspiration, as always.
    I could happily live within these pages!:))

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!