Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday Sunshine

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! The videos I have selected for this post are:

Mr. Bean - Sound Proofed Home

How it's Made...Ice Sculptures

Kitten Refuses to Leave Warm Bath

How it's Made...Honey

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see a larger view.

Each day, life will send you little windows of opportunity.  Your destiny will ultimately be defined by how you respond to those windows of opportunity.


It's Snowpy!  :)


No matter what's happening...take time each day to remember all that's good in your life.


Wherever we go...we can always carry those we love tucked within our heart.


You can't see the air but that doesn't stop you from breathing.  And you may not see how you dreams will come true either...but don't stop dreaming!


My parents once grounded me for life...which means I must STILL be grounds...which means I have to go to my room...which means...Nap time!!!  :)


If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. - Eckhart Tolle


Don't get stressed over what you can't control.


Your hardest times will often lead to the greatest moments of your life.


Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow!  Grow!"


Hey - did you hear about the egg baseball team? They were totally beaten!  (dad egg jokes)  :)


We never had the internet in my day.  Here, sweetie, have a sucker. (gram cracker)  :)


Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.  If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained. - Arthur Somers Roche




Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

30 comments:

  1. I like the art, it's very different.
    Didn't know that Mr. Bean has been made into a cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weekend, dear Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divertido Mr, Bean.
    Bonitas citas.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Linda, the kittie is just like a little child refusing to leave the warm bath. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:35 AM

    How it's Made,is beautiful and interesting to see Linda. I wish you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, lovely images and videos. Love the kitty in the bath! I agree there is no sense in stressing over anything. It is out of our control. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Linda that Princess Sassy Pants has some great advice. I always enjoy reading her quotes. Hope you are having a lovely day. Is it cold in your part of the world? It is here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci pour tous tes beaux partages.
    Bon samedi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour chère Linda,

    Monsieur Bean, mon fils adore ça !... moi aussi, il apporte toujours un large sourire sur ma face !
    Merci aussi pour tous ces jolis partages.

    Je vous souhaite une heureuse Saint Valentin.

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. passe un bon we bisous ici pluie et vent froid

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed this post especially the honey and ice sculpture videos. Great quotes. Have a blessed day and a wonderful Valentine's Day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true that we cannot stress over things we cannot control. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snowpy is cool! I like the ice sculpture, and I'm surprised any cat would want to stay in water!

    ReplyDelete
  14. coucou avec une météo pluvieuse , bonne saint valentin demain si tu le fêtes
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Mr. Bean.

    Awww on the kitty. So cute.

    Have a fabulous day Linda. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. C'est rare que l'on voit un chat qui aime l'eau, tellement mignon! Bise et que ta journée te soit douce et chaleureuse!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The kitten in warm bath is sooo adorable! And he keeps coming back in there when taken out. Must feel really comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. une belle publication Linda

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, and remember to always pray to give thanks and praise.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, hope you are doing well! Enjoyed your fun selections today. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mr Snowpy....very clever, well found Linda..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those "How it's made videos are so informative.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many good quotes...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Linda---I don't blame kitty one bit for wanting to stay in a warm bath.
    Happy Valentines' Day

    ReplyDelete
  25. take care dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My son loves Mr Bean. I have that video in my tablet :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. No matter what's happening...take time each day to remember all that's good in your life. <--- This is great advice, Linda. I do it only occasionally. Making it a daily morning habit would definitely make my day better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!