Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Tuesday Choices

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! The videos I have chosen for this post are:

Mr. Bean - Shopping for Towels



How Cats Make us Smile

Homemade Dog Feeder

How Much is that Doggie in the Window - Patti Page

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see a larger view.

We repeat what we don't repair.


Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time.  It's about loving what you have and being grateful for it.


I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. - Joquesse Eugenia


Regret is pain relived, not relieved.


Love is not what you say.  Love is what you do.


If a door closes, quit banging on it.  Whatever was behind it was not meant for you.  Consider that perhaps the door was closed because you're worth so much more than what was on the other side.


Stop smoking or stop breathing.


Your time as a caterpillar has expired.  Your wings are ready.




Today, take it easy and be kind to yourself.


A positive mind is a beautiful mind.


Today, take time for the little things that bring you joy...and make the most of this day.


Count your blessings, not your problems.


Today, be brave.  Walk faster than your fears...don't let what scares you stop you from living!


Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

33 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:41 AM

    SUPERBE !

    MERCI

    bises et bonne journée Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Bean, he is just priceless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti Page, very popular in the old says. Tennessee Waltz, Changing Partners...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Linda
    As always, great words and beautiful pictures.
    The dog with the boots and the hat has me just laugh
    brought. Thank you.
    Greetings Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'How Much is that Doggie in the Window...' reminds me of my childhood, Linda.
    'Meanwhile in Canada' -> cute photo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to remember about beeing kind to myself; I know it is very important:)
    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:50 AM

    The cat let me laugh Linda, very nice. Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda, I remembered the song "How much is that doggie in the window." It was one of my favourite song when I was young. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda
    I always get a chuckle out of Mr. Bean.
    Amazing how much fun you can have without ever saying a word.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  10. meanwhile in Canada is always so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning, wonderful videos and quotes for the day. I am counting my blessings. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. je te souhaite une bonne journée , comme tout le monde parle de crêpes moi non lolll , l'année passée j'avais fait sauter avec une pièce de monnaie et j'ai eu une année de m**** alors cette année moi je me fait et je mange ... des gaufres avec une salade de fruits :)

    bisous ( toujours sous la pluie)

    et a demain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour Linda,
    J'ai adoré le vidéo des chats!

    Gros bisous

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Love is not what you say..."

    En effet Linda

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr. Bean is hilarious!

    Poor Canadian doggie...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photo with the dog in boots and hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr. Bean. Bwahahahahahahahaha. That toothbrush one was Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Patti Page. That was awesome.

    Have a fabulous day Linda. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the last one; great words and I LOVE PINK. It's raining hard here today and enjoying it so much.

    Have a happy week, Linda.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Meanwhile in Canada. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Como siempre maravillosas elecciones, muchas gracias Linda. Un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Coucou ma belle Linda, j'adore les chats! Bise et bonne soirée toute douce!

    ReplyDelete
  22. enjoyed my visit here Linda! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for another very interesting and fun post Linda. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bean clip does it again! Always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I used to love the song, "How Much Is That Doggie in the Window." Fun to hear it again. I liked the winterized doggie in the "Meanwhile in Canada" poster, too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mr. Bean video was very funny. I have always loved Patti Page enjoyed her video. Great quotes once again. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bonsoir Linda, j'ai bien aimé le tiroir
    dog feeder !

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for all the entertainment and sage advice. Mr Bean breaks me up as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My great grandma used to sing that song to me all of the time! What a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  30. thinking of you with much love

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bless you, Linda, for choosing so many wise and inspirational words. You always got something good whenever i come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gosh...that quote about the closing door is so powerful!
    Sending you much Love & Warmest Wishes xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!