Friday, February 24, 2012

It started snowing here not long ago, and we are expected to get between 10 and 15 centimeters by the end of it.  I know that I am most likely in the minority, but I must say that I love the winter...and the snow!  The only hard time I have is when it is below 20 degrees celsius and when there is a lot of ice around.  I am afraid of falling.  Fortunately I have fallen only once this winter, but if I am not mistaken, I fell more than that last winter!  (as well as the winter before that).  
While I am making this post, I have to be honest with you all...I really don't know how to use this blog as yet, so this is a learning experience for me.  I actually opened it at the end of 2005 and had forgotten all about it.  Once I realized that I still had it, which was yesterday, I decided that it would be nice to have this avenue where I could share my thoughts with my close friends.  As I become more familiar and comfortable with it, I will experiment more....but for now, I am just glad to have this to share my feelings and experiences.

It is Friday...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!