Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Titanic Week on National Geographic Channel!

For those of us who are fortunate to have the National Geographic Channel, Titanic week kicked off last night! I am very much enjoying it, and am finding it fascinating, informative and worth watching!


Please feel free to share your thoughts on anything Titanic related here, as this week marks the 100th year of the ship's sinking.


Thanks so much for visiting me here, and feel free to share your thoughts by clicking on the "comments" link at the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!