Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vintage Crackers

I found some things that I had never heard of until today when I chose the topic for today on vintage crackers.  The snowflake crackers with the swastika really surprised me...yet there it was.  LOL!  I am sharing a few photos of crackers from days gone by and hope to spur your memories.  
I laughed when I saw the people crackers for dogs.  :)





Thanks for visiting me today, and I look forward to hearing your memories.  Please click on the "comments" link at the end of my post to share.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection. I have really enjoyed them, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage boxes and ads. And, your header photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Stanley Lawyer5:03 PM

    My grandchildren love the old fashioned animal crackers that have been on the market since way before I was born in 1955. I enjoy watching them choose which animals they like best, & then imitate those animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! The people crackers for dogs really IS funny! Guess they are Postmen,etc. ;-) Surprised by the swastika, too! Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog Linda
    For Dorothy's information.
    The Swastika is an ancient Eastern symbol.
    See here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

    I will look you up again.
    Cheers'
    Colin (HB) Brisbane, Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!