Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Unlikely Animal Friends

I made a post last week where I shared some photos of  some what I call unlikely animal friendships.  I found some more such photos on the internet to share, so I hope you enjoy them.  :)


First we have a kitten and a rooster...

How about a zebra and a giraffe?

Next we have a dog and a baby kangaroo...here is the great story for this photo.  Rex, the dog, found a dead kangaroo in the road.  Amazingly, one of its joeys was alive in its mother's pouch.  Rex rescued the joey, took it home and dropped it at his owner's feet.  The Guardian reports that this dog and baby kangaroo are now best friends.

Next we have an owl and a fox...

Last photo for this post we have a couple of goats and a pig...

Thank you all so much for visiting me here, and I look forward to your comments...and very much appreciate them!  Please click on the "comments" link at the end of my post to share your thoughts.

11 comments:

  1. LOL! love it



    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un bon moment... merci pour ces photos.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta love the owl and baby fox best, natural enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing happenings of nature. Mankind can learn plenty of lessons from these loving creatures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. De foto's zijn niet van de beste kwaliteit, maar de liefde overwint alles..., zelfs dat, Linda !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've shown us some interesting -- and cute -- pairs of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way that you have done it. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, thank you for sharing these heart-warming photos. All adorable and the story about the dog and baby kangaroo was so sweet. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brill, super shots.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!