Wednesday, July 04, 2012

My Nature Walk Photos

I took a nice walk in a lovely nature park.  This is a park where you can rent out canoes, if you wish to.  I got some photos of the water, canoes, flowers and a squirrel.  







Here is the photo I took of the squirrel.  It wasn't easy because I had to "call" him, hoping he would stay still long enough for me to zoom in and get this photo.  Although it isn't as clear as I wanted it to be you can see him.  His long tail is hanging down from the tree.  LOL!  I made the kind of sound one uses to call a cat to get him to stay for me.  He was very gracious and obliged, allowing me to get his photo.

Thank you all so much for visiting me here.  I really appreciate and enjoy hearing your thoughts.  Please click on the "comments" link at the end of my post to share.

12 comments:

  1. Merci pour cette charmante promenade...

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are very beautiful..
    I love nature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Love the place. Thank you for taking us there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers capture Linda. Love the squirrel shot, and it would nicer if it’s clearer. Thanks for sharing these lovely photo.

    Hugs
    Shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Beautiful photos and the squirrel looks fat and happy! Must be a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice park to visit. Thanks for sharing your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Linda... ! And what a nice squirrel to wait for you... Lovely !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a genuine love of walking in the park, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking us along with you in this park. You got some wonderful pictures -- I like your squirrel picture. I'm glad he agreed to pose for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos on flowers and row of canoes! The place looks very pleasant and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely snaps Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!