Thursday, September 20, 2012

Some bags I use for Shopping

I am pretty sure most of you, if not all of you, are familiar with the various reusable cloth type bags people use for shopping?
I decided to take photos of mine and share them with you here.  All of these bags are ones that I purchased myself...with the exception of the one with the donkeys on it. This donkey one was sent to me by a very good friend and kind lady whom I "met" on the internet a few years ago.  She resides in England.  Needless to say, this bag is my favourite, as it came from a friend and was a gift from her heart.






Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I hope you have enjoyed this post.  I always look forward to and appreciate reading your thoughts.  Please click on the "comments" link at the end of my post to share.

11 comments:

  1. Ducks! I do like ducks!
    I have several re usable supermarket bags that I bought in the U.K. on my latest visit to my mother.
    They are sturdy...and very attractive, with plants and butterflies and you would not believe how many people here in Costa Rica think they are something produced here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Kiwi Fruit bag. Thay all look a bit more posh than our reusable bags. How do you choose which one to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, it depends on my mood. LOL! Sometimes I go by the season. For example I will use the green one in the summer, the darker ones in the autumn and winter, etc. :)

      Delete
  4. Good old bags, believe it, I do use a bag. None as good as yours, mine are camouflaged, its what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a collection, Linda! The grocery store here sells fabric bags and a lot of people use them, but we haven't started yet. But we do recycle our plastic bags. I like the one of the donkeys. I thought maybe someone from the US Democratic Party sent you that...the donkey being the Democratic symbol. Just kidding!

    Thanks so much for your delightful comments today. Much appreciated. Hope that your weekend is filled with happiness and fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty bags with cute images. I liked more the donkey and ducks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and beautiful, Linda !
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice bags Linda...I know you treasure each one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reusable cloth for bags, that would be a hit here !

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!