Friday, August 18, 2017

Weekend Solace and About My Move

Hello everyone!  A very warm welcome to you all! 
I hope you are all doing well!  

With the help of a good friend of mine, I now have a more visible "Go Fund Me" logo and link, which you will find on the right hand column of my blog. Anyone who can, and would like to donate towards my move, please click on the "Go Fund Me" link.  The place where I am living right now...the homeowner will be selling the house, so I need to move.  I am on the list for social housing and have been on this list for over 6 years now.  I have alerted them of my situation, that I need to move, and have told them that I need to be out by the end of October.  So this is why I am asking for donations, which will go towards the upcoming move, and any help any of you can give in the way of donations is, and will be, greatly appreciated!  I am doing my best to remain positive. A heartfelt thanks to you all for your love, your prayers, your encouragement and support.  It really means a lot to me.

The videos I have selected for this post are:

Mailman Caught Loving Dogs

Seeds of Happiness

Fluffy Whipped Soap

Scaredy Cat Diary  :)

For the following, I am providing the link sources beneath each photo.  You just need to click on the images to see a larger view.

All you need is love...and a tiara.  And maybe a cupcake.  :)


Gratitude can transform the most ordinary day into something extraordinary!


Sometimes what appears like an obstacle in your path is really a gift meant to move you in a better direction.


Always leave room in your soul for love, laughter...and a dash of weirdness.  :)


I will never apologize for thinking differently, feeling deeply and loving unconditionally.


My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.


You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. - Marianne Williamson


I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.


You may remember a beautiful face for a few days, but you will remember a beautiful soul forever.


Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams


What is the present moment?  It is the space in which thoughts about past and future occur.  We rarely notice that space because we are too distracted thinking and stressing about the past and the future.


Life is a small gap between birth and death.  So in this gap be happy and try to make others happy. Enjoy every moment of life.


There is within each one of us a potential for goodness beyond our imagining;  for giving which seeks no reward;  for listening without judgment; for loving unconditionally. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you've got a big heart and aren't afraid to let others see it.  Showing your emotions is a sign of strength. - Brigitte Nicole


Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return and you will never be disappointed.


If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.



Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I always appreciate and enjoy reading your kind thoughts, which you are always welcome to share!

41 comments:

  1. "Sometimes what appears like an obstacle in your path is really a gift meant to move you in a better direction." Praying that you'll find a lovely new place that will give you all that your heart desires, God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is so cute☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha .... dogs who love the postman. I wish you a nice weekend Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your move Linda. I hope everything turns out fine.

    Meanwhile, I do love the happy story of the mailman. He has lots of friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled when I saw the scared cat video. I have a cat who is like that. He is afraid of everything without a reason I know about. He have been like that ever since we got him. My other and younger cat is totally different. He's not afraid of anything. Cat's is like human, very different :)
    I wish you a nice weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'All you need is love...', Linda, and money to move... Wish you all the luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a nice time when I'm watching your movies. Relax and enjoy yourself. Thank you so much for the beauty.
    I wish you a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda, I hope all goes well with your move! Love all the inspiring quotes and words. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, lovely video and quotes.Love the mailman cuddling the dogs and the "Scaredy Cat Diaries" is very sweet.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed each of the videos, but the smile one resonated the most with me. I am a big believer in flashing smiles everywhere. The quote about not apologizing for being sensitive and emotional really struck me, because I have been criticized throughout my life for being overemotional and oversensitive and because I have apologized for those qualities way too much. Now, less so. I am who I am, and that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video about the mailman who likes dogs was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seeds of Happiness a ma préférence

    bon weekend Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the quote about the beautiful soul. So true.
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Life is a small gap between birth and death. So in this gap be happy and try to make others happy. Enjoy every moment of life."
    Never was a truer word spoken, love this saying as I do all the others that you have found.
    Hope that you are managing and that your move goes smoothly. Thoughts are with you, have a good weekend hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that mailman video and your inspiring quotes.
    Have a nice weekend Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet videos and encouraging quotes, Linda. I do hope and pray that all goes will with your impending move. Is there any chance that the new owners will want to continue renting to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, no. Firstly, the actual sale of a house here takes time, and the homeowners need to do renovations in order to get top dollar for the house. And part of the renovations will be a revamp of the entire area of where I am living now.

      Delete
  17. Scaredy Cat Diary was my favorite. I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another great post. Cute videos and great quotes. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. I hope all goes well. Thanks again for the wonderful videos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hei Linda Kaikki niin hyviä lainauksia Toivon että kaikki menee sinulla hyvin Hyvää viikonloppua :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband is a retired letter carrier and used to car dog treats with him in his bag. Cat treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, Linda!
    I loved video about 'Fluffy Whipped Soap'
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So good of the mailman to stop to love the dogs. Over here, the mailmen on motorcycles are being chased by stray dogs and they really hated it. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I like the main man's video very much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thinking of you during these stressful times! Thank you for the inspiration :o) Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope the housing list ends up helping you find a good place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the quote about life being the gap between birth and death. That's true.I also like it that you're optimistic despite the 6-years on the housing waiting list. Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the video of dogs and a mailman! Also, the fluffy soap looks delicious :-) I hope everything will go well with your move. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing all these uplifting videos and quotes...Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  30. "seeds of happiness" - everyday we have a chance to plant them.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the quote 'Always leave in your room for love~' very much!!
    I donated and good luck with your move<3
    It is first time I saw you, and you are so beautiful, Linda!

    akiko
    ww.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Akiko! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  32. All the best to your funding, Linda! Watching your video makes me miss my pet dog even more...... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mailman and dogs. Very unusual as I know from experience 99 percent of dogs hate Postal delivery workers with a passion. It's one of the major drawbacks/hazards of that job going into gardens here.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think I left special room in my soul for love, laughter :)
    Have a nice week, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Videos are cheerful and quotes are UPLIFTING Linda!
    i am so grateful for your amazing work you are doing here my precious friend!

    best of luck for your funding mission ,hope you soon find some suitable place

    ReplyDelete
  36. That’s cool post!
    Can you follow me? I follow you :)

    Have a nice day!
    murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks so much Linda!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  38. If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet. <--- LOL!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!