Wednesday, September 06, 2017

My News...Thank You so Much for Reading!

Hello dear cousins and friends!  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post.  Here is my regular mid-week post...Mid Week Peek

I have disabled comments for this post.

So much has happened over the last few weeks that my head is spinning!  In my last news post I spoke about my needing to move...and at that time I honestly thought that I would be moving to a low cost apartment/social housing.  After all, I have been on the waiting list for 6 and a half years now! However, this is not the reality, unfortunately, as I am still on the waiting list and really don't know for how much longer.  I really hope that within one year I will finally be in an affordable dwelling, but right now I still need to move, but not yet to a low cost housing place, which means that my expenses, unfortunately, will exceed the money I receive towards the rent and keeping a roof over my head. Now, I am not even talking about having cable TV or internet, because I most likely will not, as my focus, of course, is on paying for my rent, my food, my telephone and the Hydro (lights and electricity).  

As I have mentioned before, I am a minimalist and as much as I enjoy Cable TV (just some channels), I really don't care if I will have it, because this is a luxury, certainly not a necessity, as well as the internet.  I can get free internet at a local library although my time will be much more limited, but still, it is better than nothing and will enable me to continue my blog, however, perhaps not quite in the same way I can now.  

I have reopened my Go Fund Me donation page and have re-enabled donations.  Any money that I receive I am extremely grateful for and will use towards paying my rent, ensuring that I have a place to live.  

If anyone is able to donate to help me towards this move, I will be very grateful and cannot thank you enough!  You will find the Go Fund Me link once again on the right hand column of my page.  For those of you who are uncomfortable using this method for a donation and wish to use another avenue, I have a comment link on the right hand column of my blog where you can send me a personal message and I will try and help you to find another way to do so. I also have a PayPal account, and if anyone has my e-mail address, I believe that you will be able to find my account with my e-mail address to donate in this way.

I just wanted to let you all know what is happening and to update you, and to let you all know why I have re-opened my Go Fund Link, as my expenses will be greater than I had first anticipated, as I will still be moving, but not yet to the lower cost housing that I had hoped.

Thank you all so much for listening, and I truly appreciate you all very much!

Love and hugs to you all!