Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Special Post

Hello everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I have made a very special post for Friday, October 27th!  On that day I will be 61 years young!  

For this special post I have packed it with extra videos and quotations, in celebration of my birthday.

As far as the apartment search goes, I have no news to share at this time, but as I mentioned in previous posts, I am keeping the Go Fund Me link on the right hand column of my blog for any of you who can and wish to donate.  I am in desperate need of funds, so I appreciate any help that I receive and I thank you in advance very much!

My computer has been getting antsy, so what I have done is disable the comments on this and future already prepared posts.  I have posts prepared for you all until November 8th, and after this I just don't know if I will be able to continue, only time, funds and whether or not I have a working computer and/or internet access.

I can go to a library but only have an hour at a time there and this gives me no time to visit blogs as I love to do.  Right now I am unable to visit your blogs because of being uncertain as to whether or not my computer will be in working order, etc.

And I just don't have the funds to get it fixed or to get a new one, as right now any money I have is going towards essential needs such as rent and food.

I am sorry if I am sounding like I am begging, but I suppose I am, but I wanted you all to know what is happening so that if you don't see me around you will know why.

Once again, I thank you all so much for your love and support, and encouragement and prayers, I really need it especially at this very difficult time.

Both my mental and physical health are being affected by my living situation, and just knowing that you are all there, that you continue to enjoy my posts and that they help you in some way, and anyone who is able to donate money to help me, a heartfelt thank you!

As well, a heartfelt thank you to all of you who continue to read and enjoy my blog, it means a lot to me that I am able to help you in some way to lighten your day.

Love and hugs to you all!

Linda