Thursday, September 20, 2018

It is a good thing I understand French!

Hi dear cousins and friends!  

I am on a library computer, and again, I have disabled comments for this post, as my internet access has been sporadic.

Not only am I on a library computer, but it is on a French keyboard, but I am happy that I am fluent in French or it would be disastrous!

I hope that you are all keeping well.  I am very happy in my new place and my cat, Romeo, is as well!  He loves the big windows, the views and the space we have, and he loves his new bed, too, which I got for him a few months ago.

I just wanted to make a short post to update you all, and to thank you once again for all your moral and financial support during the difficult time I had.  You cannot imagine how much it means to me and how very grateful I am.

Love and hugs to you all.  :)