Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Finally! Yes, it has been about a Year!!!

Hello dear cousins and friends!


I have no idea who, if any of you, are still following my blog, but I have not been online for one year!  So sorry, life has been keeping me busy in a good way.


Not sure if all of you know, but I have psoriatic arthritis and I am a pre-diabetic.  My father was also a diabetic, and believe me, I am praying to put this into remission, if I can by how I eat, exercise and take care of myself.


So I hope you are all doing well!  I am doing quite well, still have bouts with depression, but this is just a part of my life that I have learned to accept.  I don`t like it, but I have resigned to accept it and take just one day at a time, which is what we are supposed to do, right?


I do not have internet connection and my computer is about 7 years old, not to mention the fact that a local Library closed its doors for about 9 months and will not reopen until the winter of 2020.  Hence, I am on a Library computer further away from home.


I have to admit, I very much miss all of you, but I don`t miss the internet.  I guess that without having it for almost two years, I have gotten used to it now and really don`t mind.  I have more time for getting out and about, so this is indeed a good thing!


I feel badly that I began the family genealogy and managed to contact almost all my family members that I am no longer around to keep up with this...but I want you all to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all and that I think of you all a lot!


I will keep this brief but I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know that I am fine, and I thank you all so much for caring.


I just don`t have the funds for internet access at home at this time.  Even though my rent is lower than it was (thank God), I have to prioritize and I do, and food, rent, clothing and telephone are the things I really need, whereas internet access right now is a luxury.  I was able to access the internet before I moved because this access was included in my rent, but since it is not, I need to focus on the priorities.  I hope you all understand, and I want to thank those of you who have kept in touch with me either by postal mail or telephone, it really means a lot to me.


Love and hugs to you all!


Linda