Friday, April 21, 2017

Looking for My Cousin, Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated!

Hello dear cousins, friends and readers,

My regular weekend post is here...Weekend Well Wishes

I hope you are all doing well!  This is a special blog post that I am hoping will help me to find my cousin, as I am doing a family/genealogy search and would greatly appreciate any help.

I have disabled the comments on this post, but if any of you would be kind enough to share this post on any social media... a blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc., I would be very grateful, as the more the word gets out, the more likely I will be to find my cousins.  To make things easier, you will find, at the end of this post, little icons...M is for e-mail, B is Blogger, T is Twitter, F is Facebook, P is Pinterest and of course the last is G+, Google+.

Here is the information I have.
I am looking for a cousin by the name of Ian Dunbar. No, he is not the famous veterinarian who has written books and well known.  My cousin 
Ian Dunbar is 6 feet 4 inches tall and would be in his early 70's, if I am not mistaken.  The last I knew, which was over 40 years ago, he was living in Val Caron, Ontario, Canada.  His parents' names are Eileen and Ian Gray Dunbar, Sr.  And they all lived in Montreal. Ian's parents are now deceased and buried here in Montreal.

I would very much appreciate any help that any of you can give me in the way of getting the word out about this.  I have found several of my cousins on my father's side of the family, and am in touch with a cousin on my mother's side of the family, and these cousins that I am trying to locate are on my mother's side of the family.  

Even if you do not live in the Quebec area, sharing this would mean so much to me, as we just never know who is reading our blog or Facebook and other social media posts, and even if any of my cousin's children come across this I would really appreciate hearing from you.  I would love to complete my family search!

As I mentioned, comments for this post are disabled, however, I do have a contact form on the right hand column of my blog and if any cousin or family member sees this, please send me a message there, I would be happy to hear from you.

A heartfelt thanks to you all!  :)