Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Classic TV Shows

I really miss the classic TV shows.  Some of my favourites are:  The Andy Griffith Show, Bewitched, The Waltons, Green Acres...just to name a few.  I can watch reruns of these shows and never tire of them.  You could watch these shows with young children and never worry about having to watch out for coarse language, offensive material or anything of the sort.  They were family friendly, wholesome and taught family values and respect.


I was able to get The Waltons for a while on one network, but I no longer get this network, thus I don't see it anymore.  As far as the other 3 shows I named above, no networks that I get show them at this time.


Those were the days!  

4 comments:

  1. Andy Griffith Show is being shown on TVland network from starting at 11AM till 1PM showing four shows a day. Think this is only weekedays. Check TVland schedule to confirm I have the times right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry...just noticed you are in Canada so you might not be able to get TVland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy Griffith Show is being shown on TVland network from starting at 11AM till 1PM showing four shows a day. Think this is only weekedays. Check TVland schedule to confirm I have the times right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew,

      Thanks so much for your visit and for your responses here. You are right, I can't get TVLand here. Actually, I MAY be able to get it, but it isn't part of their "package", which means they would charge more for it.

      Delete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!