Monday, January 28, 2013

A Walk in a Park



Hi everyone!  The video I am sharing today is "Here's to the Next Time (1932).  Hope you all enjoy it!

The photo I am sharing in this post is one I took in the summer of 2010, just a few months after I got my first digital camera.  I found the scene pretty, colourful and soothing...hope you all do as well.  You just need to click on the photo to see a larger view.

Thank you all so much for visiting me here!  I really appreciate and enjoy reading your thoughts, which you can always share by clicking on the 'comments' link at the end of my post.

9 comments:

  1. The bed of red flowers is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I love the old songs...they had melody and lyrics that sound good and made sense - unlike most of what we hear today. And the vocalists didn't compete to see who could sing the loudest but rather who worked on more subtle vocalizations.

    And the floral scene is so nice. A garden of red and green. In Florida, this would make a nice Christmas photo! :-)

    Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That singer is the very definition of laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the vitamin bundle is working....oddly enough doctors here prescribed something similar to boost my husband's immune system...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers on a cold winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red flowers make me thinking of Valentine... (February 14).
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red flowers are so beautiful. Before we know it there will be easter flowers appearing in my gardens. Im not sure but the red flowers look much like flowers I have planted in my gardens in years past. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful shot of the red plant. I miss summer.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be shy! I appreciate your kind comments, they are sweet treasures and really make my day! Spammers, do not waste your time, I delete your comments and they do not even show on my blog. Comment moderation is enabled. I do hope that Blogger's changes in the way of proving that you are not a robot do not deter you from commenting! Thank you so much! If you have Google+ and are only allowing Google+ users to comment on your blog, I do not have, nor do I want it. And if you use DISQUS for accepting comments on your blog I don't have that, either, nor do I want it. Thanks!